Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of providers not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or InventHelp TV Commercials risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent invention and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as it can.